Welcome to curiablog.
This blog will be a specialist blog on polls and polling, with a mainly New Zealand focus.
I hope it will provide the following information:
- A record of all public polls published within New Zealand, and links to the original data or at least media reports based on that data.
- A size and time weighted average of the public political party polls
- A guide to useful information on polls and polling including FAQS on issues such as exit polls, why polls disagree etc etc. I will generally link the best overseas content where appropriate.
- Links to significant overseas polls.
- Links to and commentary on blog posts on polling from some of the international specialist blog sites.
Over time, it may develop into a useful discussion forum for staff, directors and customers of New Zealand polling companies.
It is not intended to be a partisan debating forum, despite the fact I am politically active. There are many other blogs for that.
I hope this blog will develop into a useful addition to the blogosphere.